FOR ONLY £60
- Choose one month from April to October 2019
- Play as often as you like during the week and after 2pm at weekends ( subject to course closures for AmAms etc)
- Use of the practice area
- Use a buggy at special member’s discount rates
- Hand in score cards to obtain an official congu handicap
- Play in midweek competitions subject to gaining your handicap
- Receive a free golf lesson
- Receive 2 reduced price tickets so that you can bring a friend
- Receive a bar card for discount for the month for bar and catering
After the month, we hope that you decide to become a full member and then we will offer you a special introductory package
Tankersley Park Golf Club has recently developed a corporate membership package which involves booking a tee time throughout the year on a regular basis for a number of individuals between 2 and 4. The cost of the package is dependant on the number of individuals involved and the regularity of playing times. Please contact the Secretary for further details.
Facilities are also available for corporate golf days and informal meetings away from the business environment. Please contact the Secretary for further details.
In addition to the above the club has a range of individual membership options. Please contact the Secretary for further details.
Use of the clubhouse, access to the bar/dining facilities the fee for 2019 is £60.
Similar to house membership unlimited tickets to play golf at a concessionary rate which for 2019 is £17 per round Monday to Friday. The cost of this package is £115 for 2019.
Unlimited golf Monday to Friday for 30 year olds or over throughout the week including participation in competitions and golf open days.
Unlimited golf 7 days a week for 30 year olds or over involving participation in all the clubs trophy competitions, open days and special events.
Our membership year runs from January to December.
Unlimited golf 7 days a week.
Rates vary depending on age. Juniors 10-15 year old and 16-18 year olds. Intermediate membership for 19-21 year olds, 22-24 year olds 25-27 year olds and 28-29 year olds.
PLEASE CONTACT THE SECRETARY, Nigel Grice for further details:-
Telephone : 0114 2468 247 Option 1 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org